Today i felt stalked.
Why?
Stupid reason actually.
I was rehearsing with this group at Telok Ayer Performing arts centre, The acapella society, when i got a little tired of singing. So i wandered around, and saw these nice little custom made photo albums. I flipped open one, and the first picture i see, is me!!!!!!
Ok, not just me, but its a rather close up of Me at the Real Group Concert at the beginning of this year. I was having my picture taken with Peder Karlsson, the tenor of the group, when my picture was snapped from another angle. As i calmed down and got over the initial shock neurons that were firing through my brain, i flipped the page and i saw my picture again! this time without zoom. haha.
The next picture showed jamie, karno and me in the queue to get our autographs from the real group, and there were pictures of colleen and may, Dael... and various people that i knew.
I'm quite sure the pictures were taken by the Acapella society to catalogue the event, and the swedes were most probably the actual focus, but seeing your own picture in a stranger's photo album was just exciting. haha.
Oh, before i forget, in case you didnt know, im going to india from the 26th of October, to the 7th of November.
Okay, im out! take care people!
Sunday, October 14, 2007
stalked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment