Sunday, November 09, 2008

New Title!

Hey peeps, it has been a little more than a month since i have updated. I will not bore you on whats happening on my life, because it will involve going to school, doing tutorials, readings, not getting readings, and doing badly for papers. On top of that, murdering the European tongue of German.(which incidently, i have a semester test coming up in 2 days time.)

Yes, in case you haven't noticed, i have changed the name of this blog! Don't ask me why I've changed it as such, just know that i think < is really quite dumb. I mean, what does it mean? !? Machiam some html coding. Cos that the only other thingamagig that i've seen using < or >..

Okay, Steff, if you are reading this, i'd like to say that your impression of horton, or more accurately, horton's friend, is really quite good. What is it exactly? I'm sorry i have to ask you here, because you never come online!! What a lame excuse, Final Year Finals. Tsk.

Finals... Incidently, is the same excuse i give my mommy dearest for why i am not cutting my hair. Geoff, if you are reading this, the last time i cut my hair was with you, at *ahem* -british accent- "The Hair Art". Yes, the same place where the hairstylist exclaimed "Ni3 De1 Er3 Duo1 Hao3 Da4 Le3". I seriously, think i should go and cut my hair soon, like within a week or something. I can literally feel my brain heating up when i study. The Thick tuft of fibres at the top of my head acts as some insulating blanket, that causes me cerebral malfunction.... Its not the alcoholism people.

Okay, I'm kidding, for those who don't know me, i don't drink.

Another interesting thing, or something that i think is interesting, is that i can actually see my sideburns today after playing squash. From the side of my peripheral vision, i can see strands of hair that are standing up perpendicular to the side of my face. Really nice, my hair was really excited for some reason.

I'm going to do some Deutsch now. Truss!

No comments: