Unless you have been living under a bowl, you would have heard that the McCain Campaign has proved Sarah Palin's Foreign Policy credentials by employing the proximity tactic.
For those Who don't know:
Okay, so there is this facebook group that has this recurring chain of replies on one of their discussion boards on this issue. I LOLed on many occasions while reading them, and i thought it would be too selfish to keep it to myself.
The tread starts off like this.
What can you see from your house? Russia? A Chinese restaurant? The Moon? Join up and let us know why YOU should be a heartbeat from the presidency!
Right, and the floodgates opened.
Ian VanNest from Ridge High School says:
i've drunk vodka before.
so i'm like, practically the president of russia
Claire Webber, from Evergreen, says:
I've played Risk. Secretary of Defense?
Alex Foges, from Trinity School says:
My Indian friends taught me how to say, "fuck you" in Hindi. Secretary of Education?
The guy who can do so many things:Gregory Walsh, from Washington D.C:
I'm qualified to be vice-president because I took a vacation to Europe once.
I'm qualified to be an electrician because there are power lines running by my house.
I'm qualified to be a mechanic because there's a car parked in my driveway.
I'm overqualified to be a plumber because my house has 2 1/2 bathrooms.
I'm qualified to be C.E.O. of a large corporation because I buy things from large corporations all the time.
And my personal favourite, from Parmesh Singh Rikhraj (Oberlin)
I live beside a Church.
I am Jesus.
LOL
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Wanted: Person with Foreign Policy Experience
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment