Saturday, March 29, 2008

Silenced

I have lost my voice.
I didnt think the little bit of sniffles i had this week will lead to the loss of my ability to speak.

Okay, i digress, mindef have just sent me my posting notification, telling me which NS unit i have been posted to. Well, and i have not been posted to any NS unit. So dumb right? trust mindef to send a posting order without a posting. I am so glad im out.

Anyway we were talking about me losing my voice.
Come to think of it, the last time i lost my voice, was about this time last year. And before that, was also 2 years ago, exactly this time. Its like my body saying, "okay, you've used up your speech and voice quota for this year. Some time for the next voice cycle to kick in."
And its always sometime in march/april.

Mark says that its the weather.

I think thats a bit too easy..
I'd blame it becase it doesn't argue back, most of the time, but when it does, good luck to you.. just look at middle and southern china earlier this year, and look at Half of america now..
Okay i totally have no idea what i am writing now. I shall go rest and hope i sound better tomorrow.

And yes, You're really nice :)

No comments: