Had 2 rehearsals today, and yeah, for once both were very fruitful. I think what jamie says is right, I should be more positive about things that I've chosen. No point dragging my feet through it. After all, it doesn't help anyone, not even myself.
It kinda makes me look bad to keep bashing my own choices. What would people say?
Which is also the reason I should not complain about the math from my major. I chose it, not society or my parents. But I did have the fight with them with regards to my major. Most kids win. I kinda didn't, there was no conclusion, and there were just a lot of political science and history bashing, and me trying to defend those disciplines with my retarded army brain.
But ultimately, the decision was mine, and I made the choice. I have come to really love it. A real sucker for every little but of economic trivia and new information.
So.. Yeah. Let's not complain.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment