Saturday, January 30, 2010

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKKOKKOKKOKOKKOKK

So did i type a whole bunch or Okays or KOs?

I don't really know as well.

All I know is that I haven't been around here for a while.

I gained a little weight since the last time, did a lot more math, got a lot more committed, got addicted to bejeweled, quit, and addicted again. Got twitter, and still very much on it. became more involved in church. And hopefully became more wise.Yup.. haha.

2009 was a year of disappointment much, but it did let me see how YOU worked in my life, and for that I give thanks.

So, 1 month into 2010, it's been pretty hectic. Applying for NOC (NUS overseas college) programme, where i get to spend 1 year abroad doing an extended internship concentrated in the fields of entrepreneurship and start-ups, and taking courses in famous universities. Lets turn on the entrepreneur in me.

It's getting late and I've rehearsal tomorrow
Now, here's to me keeping this alive.

No comments: