So i had a really nice supper at home today, and after i'm done, for some reason, i was feeling really helpful, so i went to wash my plate, and along with it the rest of the plates in the sink.
The last plate i washed and shelved accidentally hit another bowl, and knocked it off the rack. The bowl broke apart into about 5 different pieces in the sink. I was quite shocked, and didn't really know what happened. I felt a prick on my left pinky then i realised i had been wounded in the line of duty, a fragment ricocheted off the sink and hit me. Just then, mother, who heard the ruckus in the kitchen came out and saw me like that..... i was hoping for some sympathy,
her first reaction was, "why you never catch the bowl?" Now i have a deep cut on my finger and my mom places the bowl in higher regard than me. FML..
I'm quite creative no??
Monday, April 20, 2009
Doesn't pay to be helpful around the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment