Wow, it has been ages since i last updated this thing.
and i don't think there is any other better time to do it than now.
What have i been doing... getting my butt whooped by econs week in week out, rehearsed for and performed for NUS jazz band in "treat her like a Lady!" I'm sure all my dear readers will remember it for just that particular photograph. If you don't know which photo, then, forget about reading this...
So, anyway,just yesterday was my first time this year attending alumni choir practice. I must say i REALLY MISSED IT!!! Man.. The music... Awesome!!
During rehearsal, madam was working the girls' part, and i was just sitting, reading my score, trying to figure out my part(like any other Choir alumni would do) and then i felt something on my nose.. reached up with my left hand and i was just lightly pinching the side.
I did it for about just 3 seconds when i heard madam say " Don't squeeze!" and i immediately put my hand down and looked up.
Only to discover she was talking about the girls' sound...........
She still has that kind of effect leh.
*****
I hope i'll update this a lot more often now that most of my projects are done already :)
Sunday, March 08, 2009
long awaited entry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment